Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus Serial Key
- You are purchasing a digital license for Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus
- Full version, English
- Instant payment via PayPal
- Instant Key delivery by email
MS Office 2013 Professional Plus Overview
For decades Microsoft Office has remained the best productive suite for business, after the initial release following Office 2003, Office 2007 and Office 2010. The latest Office 2013 Professional Plus applications are facilitating the corporate professionals, students and business users with all new functionality. Office 2013 is first touch enabled office release from Microsoft to accompanied by Windows 8. Now save documents on Skydrive for free due to deep integration of Office 2013 with Microsoft cloud services.
- New Metro graphical interface for all products included in the suite.
- Two different interfaces: alternate between the laptop and desktop versions and the interface for tablets.
- Exclusive version for Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- New Microsoft Office Store: acquire new add-ons to add dynamic content to your documents.
- Improved PDF file importing.
- Optimized for working with online image sources.
- Complete integration with Microsoft Cloud Computing thanks to Microsoft 365.
- Includes support for Yammer and Skype.
- Install the software on up to 5 different devices with a single license.
- Stream Office programs to other computers.
- Full integration with OneDrive (previously known as SkyDrive) to access any document anywhere and share it easily.
- Personal settings can be accessed from anywhere.
Standard system requirements for Office 2013 are:
|Computer and Processor||1 gigahertz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set|
|Memory (RAM)||1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32 bit); 2 gigabytes (GB) RAM (64 bit)|
|Hard disk||3.0 gigabytes (GB) available|
|Display||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012|
|Browser||Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x|
|.NET version||3.5, 4.0, or 4.5|
|Multi-touch||A touch-enabled device is required for any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.|